probharat.com knows that you are concerned about the privacy and security of your personal information. probharat.com is sensitive to privacy issues on the Internet. In order to make you to feel comfortable using our website and feel secure submitting information to us, we believe it is important you know how we treat the information about you, we receive from you, on the Internet.
WHAT INFORMATION IS, OR MAY BE, COLLECTED FROM YOU?
We may collect certain anonymous information in standard usage logs through our Web server, including:
- computer-identification information obtained from "cookies", sent to your browser from a web server and stored on your hard drive.
- An IP address, assigned to the computer which you use.
- The domain server through which you access our service.
- The type of computer you're using.
- The type of web browser you're using.
We may collect the following personally identifiable information about you:
- Email address
- ZIP/Postal code
- Demographic profile (like your age, gender, occupation, education and durables owned)
- Interests (such as news, sports, travel and so on)
- Opinions of features on our website.
HOW IS THE INFORMATION USED?
Personal information collected is used in the following manner.
- To customise the services at probharat.com. The more information the user volunteers the better the experience on probharat.com
- To deliver targeted advertisements to the user according to the specifications of the advertiser. This does not imply that the advertiser or any third party has an access to user's personal information. They will only receive aggregated user statistics (e.g. 60 % of our users are professionals.
- To get in touch with you when necessary.
Generally, we use anonymous traffic information to:
- Remind us of who you are in order to deliver to you a better and more personalized service from both an advertising and an editorial perspective
- Customise the services provided to the user.
- Help diagnose problems with our server.
- Continually improve the performance of our site.
probharat.com wants to be sure you understand that accepting a cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any personal information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us elsewhere.
WITH WHOM WILL YOUR INFORMATION BE SHARED?
We will not disclose any of your personally identifiable information to third parties. Only probharat.com has access to Users' accounts. Your personal information will be disclosed only if :
- We have your permission; we will notify users prior to sharing the information collected with a partner of probharat.com or a sponsor of an event. You could choose not to allow that transfer by not using the service or by not participating in that particular event.
- Special circumstances such as compliance with legal authorities require disclosure.
You should be aware that when you voluntarily disclose personal information in the public areas of services like Netpals, that information can be collected and used by others and may result in unsolicited messages from other parties.
We provide links to third party web sites solely as a convenience to you. While we try to link only to sites that share our high standards and respect for privacy, we are not responsible for the content or the privacy practices employed by other sites.
CHOICES AVAILABLE REGARDING COLLECTION, USE AND DISTRIBUTION OF YOUR INFORMATION
Supplying personally identifiable information is entirely voluntary. You are not required to register with us in order to use our sites. However, we offer some services only to visitors who do register.
We will also provide you the opportunity to let us know if you wish to opt-out of partial or all contact from probharat.com and we will do everything we can to honor such requests.
If we plan to use your personally identifiable information for any commercial purposes, we will notify you at the time we collect that information and allow you to opt-out of having your information used for those purposes.
SECURITY PROCEDURES TO PROTECT INFORMATION FROM LOSS, MISUSE OR ALTERATION
To protect against the loss, misuse and alteration of the information under our control, we have in place appropriate physical, electronic and managerial procedures. For example, our servers are accessible only to authorized personnel.
Although we will endeavor to safeguard the confidentiality of your personally identifiable information, transmissions made by means of the Internet cannot be made absolutely secure. By using this site, you agree that we will have no liability for disclosure of your information due to errors in transmission or unauthorized acts of third parties.
We reserve the right to change or update these policies at any time upon reasonable notice, effective immediately upon posting to this site.